For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Monday, 6 January 2014

Things Getting Serious Between D'banj And Genevieve....Wedding Bells Soon?

Sources close to the couple say the Koko Master may pop the question if things go as planned and that couple are open to the idea of having a D’banj or Gene Jnr soon.

I really hope they make this work and soon too :-). Don't they make a lovely couple?

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

3 comments:

  1. They will be good together. I wish them the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Banga Lee and Genny Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray mine happens this year o!

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account