For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Monday, 13 January 2014

PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Releases Bikini Photos From Her 2014 Calender

The international model and former girlfriend of Ikechuckwu has done something no Nigerian public figure has done- she just completed her  2014 calender which is more or less a slide show of her smoking body. I bet most people wont get this calender just to look at numbers

 See the pics below...







 Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

8 comments:

  1. Wow, she is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's a model or into fashion. Then I don't see anything wrong with this calender. It's well planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does she do again? No hating just asking, nice body tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choi! see what Ikechukwu gave up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you mean ? There is much more to a Woman than the looks. Does she have a funtional Brain, an enduring Spirit, a praying Tongue ? There is so much more ! Always look beyond the physical ! Strength of Character, Values, Morals, etc...., works for me !

      Delete
  5. thank you jare. im sure its a guy that posted that comment. smh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand who buys calendar. This one na corporate prostitution

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmfaoooo. I concur ! Who the hell is she by the way ! A Celebs ex-girlfriend ? And so ?

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account