For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

PHOTOS: Meet The Woman With The Largest Butt In The World

33 year old Sarah Massey is either body confident or body delusional. The mom of two derriere measures a massive 7 feet wide!. It literally cannot fit through a regular door but she’s still proud of it!

The Chicago native also has limited mobility & is claiming a disability benefit of about a $1000 a month!

She wears size 10XL trousers and once cracked a toilet bowl by sitting on it.

The woman with the record & toilet breaking bum says, “Every day I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad – I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high“.

Watch her story below...





Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

4 comments:

  1. wtf is this. bitch lose some weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuckin whale. i hate it when babes dont take care of themselves and they feel its sexy. i want to throw up

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocolaytee baybee1 January 2014 at 23:39

    aww she seems happy. and shes trying to lose the weight. we are all going through our own personal battles. God bless her

    ReplyDelete
  4. people actually get attracted to stuff like this. ill be more concerned about her than attracted

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account