For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

PHOTOS: Eku Edewor On The Cover Of Blanck Magazine

 The beautiful Tv presenter is on the 2014 January issue of Blanck Magazine. In the interview, she talks about her personality, her struggle and plans. She also discosed how she feels underated- she was quoted saying “It Hurts When I Hear I’m Only Successful because I’m Light Skinned”.

See more pics below...



Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

2 comments:

  1. dis na babe sha..choi
    love her complexion

    ReplyDelete
  2. flawless beauty..and people say african women arent beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account