For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Sunday, 12 January 2014

PHOTOS: Don Jazzy, D'prince And Davido On The Set Of A New Video

D'prince will be dropping his new video titled 'gentleman' and will feature the Mavin boss and Davido. It is directed by Clarence Peters

 See more pics  below...














Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

5 comments:

  1. hmmm. dprince looking dapper. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. gats watch this video. looks good.
    Don Jazzy's stick tho..too cool
    don baba j

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn!...all looking like men. looks like a good video. s/o to clarence peters

    ReplyDelete
  4. marcus.T. jackson13 January 2014 at 22:38

    don jazzy's cane!!!...that looks so mad
    'me dont rock cheap shit'

    ReplyDelete
  5. me likey!..definitely goina be a good video.
    #yearofthegentleman

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account