For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Saturday, 4 January 2014

PHOTO: Halima Abubakar Gives Over A Milliona Customized Books To Students

In her own words-

"I made well over a million yes Lil a million book for students.Not for sale doe Selfless deed gives me life...dz book was a hit 19 state has dz in der sch. I love books hence my desire to share what I read by making it available to my fans all over Nigeria.. We have coverd 9states n das not ok ! see ya soon in ur schs"
We need more people like this. God bless you Halima!

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the amazing content on your blog I am very interested in this article and you have really helped me.
    Toshiba laptops

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account