For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Friday, 17 January 2014

Iyanya Now Flies Only 'Business Class', Narrates Encounter With Female Fan During A Recent Trip In 'Economy Class'

The kukere crooner narrated this in a recent interview with Encomium, while trying to justify why Nigerian celebs live large - why Nigerian entertainers love living fake lives, living beyond what they can actually afford!

"Let me give you an instance. I had a show here in Lagos, I was in Dubai. They made a mistake and booked my flight for Monday and the show was on Sunday.
We rushed to the Airport; they said no that my ticket was for the next day. After much pleading and explaining that I had a show that night in Lagos, they said al-right, I could board but not business class since it wasn’t my flight. I had to fly economy class with my business class ticket.
Sitting down there, people around were staring at me like “what are you doing here”.


A woman even walked up to me and said “Iyanya, you no suppose dey here now, na the other side you suppose dey”. What came to my mind next was that I can’t just decide to fly economy today, it will become a gist. I have to work hard, I have to make money, to live up to your expectations. It’s not like I m living my life for you, but it’s the life I chose. So, I have to follow it.”

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

6 comments:

  1. All celebs fly business class so it's nothing new, all na wash

    ReplyDelete
  2. whch yeye expectations. It is wrong to live a fake life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Like seriously you just said my mind, God bless you bro

      Delete
  4. Is it just me or does any one else hate Iyanya and his songs????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't try to please people Iyanya just live your life the way you deem fit.

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account