For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Sunday, 1 December 2013

VIDEO: Paul Walker's Car Accident Recorded


So so sad. This is the real crash scene of the accident. It was recorded by someone passing by. You can clearly see the car was on fire and at that time, Paul and his friend we already dead. So sad. May their soul rest in peace

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

3 comments:

  1. very harrowing video. RIPPAULWALKER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG!!...I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT HE WENT THROUGH. Paul Walker will continue to live on in our hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. no one deserves to go this way....no one. i wish on lookers could have done something

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account