For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

VIDEO: Justin Bieber Announces His Retirement From Music



19-year-old pop star announced he's retiring after his upcoming album is released. He made the announcement in a radio interview yesterday. He said:  "After the new album, I'm actually retiring man. I'm retiring," "I think I'm probably going to quit music."

He then said he wanted his music to mature:  "I want to grow as an artist and I'm taking a step out, I want my music to mature." But some insiders say it's all a big fat joke.

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

2 comments:

  1. i dont give a rats ass bout this fuck nigga. na only oyinbo babes wey go dey cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas came early

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account