For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Tiwa Savage's Husband Tee Billz Attacks A Camera Man

Last week, Sound Sultan celebrated his birthday by throwing a party that had his colleagues, friends and family members in attendance, however, Tiwa Savage’s husband, T-Billz caused a scene when he attacked a photographer covering the event.

Tee Billz allegedly attacked the photo-journalist Victor Obot, for taking pictures against his will. Accordint to reports:  
“he snatched the camera in front of several witnesses and crashed it in on the floor damaging the lens and other accessories in the camera.”

Narrating his side of the story, Victor Obot also known as Elejo, said ‘I wasn’t even pointing the camera at him. The camera was directed at another guest who was sitting next to him, and then all of a sudden, he snatched my camera from me and smashed it.’

A Witness said: ‘T-Billz had warned Elejo (photo-journalist) not to take snapshots of him. Much later, I saw T-Billz grabbing the camera from him and then the camera fell on the floor in the process. Although I do not endorse T-Billz’s action, but I think the Elejo should have respected his wish and not try to take snap shots of him’’ 

Reacting to the report however, Tee Billz denied destroying the camera, saying ‘It is not true. You can go ahead and cook up whatever story you like. It is not going to shake me in anyway”

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account