For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

PHOTOS: President Obama Comes Under Blast For Being Playful At Nelson Mandela's Memorial Service


President Barack Obama gave one of his most inspiring speeches during Nelson Mandela's memorial service.However, his selfie snap with British prime minister, David Cameron and Denmark's prime minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt had social media buzzing.
As if president taking pictures during the memorial service of one of the greatest men to ever walk this planet, his wife ,Michelle Obama looked pissed off all through..Especially when he kept smiling with the Denmark's prime minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt
While popular opinion is she was angry at his behavior,I think she was just concentrating on the memorial..

Be the judge.More photos below...





Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

4 comments:

  1. I read, enjoy and learn from your blog. Thanks! Keep on posting.

    Bunch
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome there, Great work, keep it up. I love returning back to this site and reading the quality content you always have on offer.

    Kish
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting some kind of information. It was really helpful since I am doing some research now.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account