For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

PHOTOS: Beyonce & JayZ Get Sexual In New Video -Drunk in Love

Beyonce has let it all out in her new album which took the music world by storm.She collaborates with JayZ in one of the tracks Drunk in Love and the lyrics are as sexually explicit as it gets
Beyonce says:'Graining on that wood.We woke up in the kitchen saying, "How the hell did this s*** happen?"; Oh baby, drunk in love, we be all night.Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding off in that club.'
JayZ says: 'Foreplay in a foyer, f***ed up my Warhol; Slid your panties right to the side, I ain't got the time to take drawers off.wife's 'breasteses are my breakfast' as they 'sex again in the morning'
Some say she is trying too hard copying Rihanna. What do you think?
 See some of the pics from the video below




Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

4 comments:

  1. oshe! beyonc. bad bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! Jay z killed it. it dosent fit them tho. especially beyonce its weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. choi jay z dey enjoyn sha

    ReplyDelete
  4. peter where is video now?. looks like its going to be bad

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account