For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Thursday, 5 December 2013

HILARIOUS VIDEO: Bovi Is Back- "The Defender"


This is a promotional video for Harp's rhythm unplugged going down in Lagos on December 15 at Eko Convention Center from 7pm.

The list of artists performing is so long, but P Square, Dbanj, 2face, Wizkid, Flavour, Davido, Banky W, Burna Boy, May D, Iyanya, Olamide, Ice Prince, Dr Sid, Omawumi, Waje, Sean Tizzle, KCEE, Tonye, Jared, Wyclef, are just to name a few. Comedy will bee brought by: Basketmouth, I Go Dye, Gordons, Seyi Law, Buchi and Apororo.

Tickets: Reg- N5,000, VIP- N30,000.

Tickets sold at Eko Hotel, Silverbird Cinemas and Ozone Cinemas. For Table Bookings call : 08165025419.
Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

3 comments:

  1. lmfao.. bovi is a clown

    ReplyDelete
  2. this rhythm unplugged that ppl steal. im stayin in my fadas house

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account