For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Beyonce Talks About Divorce In Her New Song

In this new album, we have see a few sides of Beyonce, shes been talking about sex, life and its challeges. In a song titled "Mine"(which featured Drake), she opened up about being paranoid about her marriage and was talking about a divorce from her husband Jay Z. She said things changed since the birth of their baby,
Read her lyrics below...



“I’ve been watching for the signs
Took a trip to clear my mind,Now I’m even more lost, And you’re still so fine.
Been having conversations about breakups and separations
I’m not feeling like myself since the baby
Are we gonna even make it?
Cause if we are, we’re taking this a little too far
Me being wherever I’m at, worried about wherever you are”
Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account