For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Saturday, 14 December 2013

Beyonce Talks About Giving Jay Z Oral Sex In Her New Song

Its not everyday one gets to hear Beyonce talk in details about sex in her songs, but on her new album(released yesterday), she did exactly that. The song titled Partition, Beyonce sings explicitly about performing oral sex on him and ejaculating on her dress. Read the lyrics below...
Driver, roll up the partition please, I don't want you to see 'Yonce on her knees. It took 45 minutes to get all dressed up. We ain't even gonna make it to this club.
Mascara running, red lipstick smudged, Oh he's so horney yeah he wants to f*ck
He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse and Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown
Im a little surprised tbh, but i always kinda knew there was a lil freak in Beyonce.lol

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

4 comments:

  1. this weird. i cnt imagine her doing what shes saying. na wash

    ReplyDelete
  2. so embarassin for jay z. lol

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account