For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Monday, 23 December 2013

Beverly Osu And Adaora Ukoh Also Reveal Their Christmas Cards

I try not to comment too much on things like this but this is just getting ridiculous. It seems like making Christmas cards is now what everyone is doing. I mean its cool and all. What i dont understand is When Christmas cards became about showing off skin and getting into provocative poses?. its just unnecessary and making it too obvious that all your're trying to do is sell your body.#Justsayin

See a silly picture of Adaora Ukoh christmas card below...


Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account