For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

American Singer Brandy Gets Dissed By Nigerians For Posting Offensive Photos Of Africans

American singer Brandy was in Nigeria on the 1st of December and performed at the Face of Sofa 2013 in Abuja.

Brandy said: "I'm so blessed that my music has brought me this far. Thank you so much Nigeria/Abuja for inviting me here" and then posted some pretty offensive photographic works that she felt depicted the African/Nigerian state however she got blasted by her African followers. See snapshots below:






Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

5 comments:

  1. such a bitch move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smh thats what all dese celebs do they will come and enjoy their stay and wen dey go back they start putting out negative stories. stupid people. thunder fire her

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF i bet she never saw any of this when she came, she just went to google.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. d fool will now say she wants to come back. i hate it wen pple paint a very negative pic of africa mehn. FUCK BRANDY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she made it look like she performed as an act of charity..mtcheeew as if we no pay am wella.

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account