For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Friday, 29 November 2013

PHOTOS: David And Victoria Beckham On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine

 These two have been married for 14 years and have four children. The have been regarded as the sexiest couple in the world and this christmas they will be bringing some heat as they grace the covers of Vogue Magazine. Really good pics. See more below...





Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

5 comments:

  1. WTF!!!BECKHAM IS INSANE. This nigga is in his 40s

    ReplyDelete
  2. victoria is enjoying sha. chai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the last photo!!..beckham is def the sexiest man alive

    ReplyDelete
  4. peter pray my babe dosent see this..if not me and u go get problem

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely the sexiest couple in the world....only kim and kanye can compete

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account