For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Thursday, 28 November 2013

PHOTO: Karen Igho Finally Meets Her 'Crush'........Chipmunk


Last weekend, UK rapper Chipmunk was in Lagos and attended Iceprince's FOZ concert. Karen got the chance to get a pic with him and she shared the pic with the caption "My name is chip DI DI, my crush.love yoy chipmun#flyhigh". I dont know where she knew chipmunk from that she's claiming crush. #famzing.lol

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

6 comments:

  1. peter stop hating please..smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha pero why u dey vex like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. peter has a point.. i doubt karen knows any song of chipmunk or even the name of any album..that was pure famzing

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is his hand going to?..make the guy take am easy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur right pete..i can bet she spent just like one minute with the dude and shes already saying i loves you...such a hoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love you is just an expression.. get your facts right before calling women hoes you fuck face

      Delete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account