For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

PHOTOS: Nigerian Guy With Feminine Attributes Releases New Pics And Dismisses Gay Rumours

Do you remember Tosin Silver?. He is a socialite, actor, blogger, publisher and a final year student of Olabisi Onabanjo University. He is the Nigerian guy with feminine looks and insists he is not gay. A few months, he released photos of himself, showing off his 'figure 8"(see them HERE). Now a few days ago he released the photos above, still insisting he is not gay and has grown to love and appreciate his body.He said:
"I'm proud of who I am, I have to love myself the way I am, I used to have a very low self esteem because of my look but now I've got to flaunt my body cos God created me." 

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account