For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Friday, 27 September 2013

"When I Was Preaching,Nobody Cared,Now I'm Showing My Ass,Even Pastors Come Around" -Maheeda


Maheeda is now fast becoming a household name and stealin Cossy Orjiako's shine. lol. She was a prostitute who later turned to a gospel singer but of recent, the credibilty of her new being born again has been brought to question
She posted a video herself taking a shower then went on to post a pic of her crotch, saying her "v" was "fresh and smooth". Now after all the name calling an finger pointing, she is defending her actions and saying pastors give her attention.lol

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account