For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Rukus Disses Naeto C, M.I, Vector, Iceprince And Sinzu......Iceprince Fires Back

This Notjust Ok's list of top 10 rappers has become so controversial. It has seen rappers dissing themselves. The other day it was Godwon who dissed M.I and Sinzu. Now its Trybe Record's Rukus who put his anger in his new song titled "The List".

Rukus, who did not make the list, deliberately dissed Naeto C, Vector, Iceprince, M.I and Sinzu in his new song(listen to the song HERE)who made numbers 9,8,7 and 5 respectively in the list . Let me not lie, Rukkus murdered them!!..

 Iceprince fired back at him with harsh words on Twitter- In one of his tweets, he said "@rukusville you can drop 10 songs ryte now and they still myte not blow. If i drop 10 tweets about you, you'll get an NEA nomination next year".

Read more tweets below...






Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account