For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

PHOTO: Lecturer Orders Covenant University Student To Kneel In Front Of Class

Remember a photo went viral some months ago when some students were asked to kneel down in BOWEN University for missing church service..Pictured above is a 200 level student of Covenant University who was ordered to kneel down during a general lecture by a lecturer. What do you think of this?

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so interesting and very informative. I appreciate you for giving your time to share this with us.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really an interesting topic. I had a great time surfing and found some important tips and information from your blog. Keep it up.

    Shella
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting some kind of information. It was really helpful since I am doing some research now.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account