For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Monday, 23 September 2013

PHOTO: Ini Edo Also Shows Of Her $10,000 Chanel Bag As She Poses With Amber Rose

Ini Edo replaced Genevieve as one of the Miss Earth pageant judges,alongside Amber Rose...what stood out was her $10,000 Chanel clucth. If you recall, last month Genevieve rocked hers in Yellow. I'm still trying to figure out why the bag is so expensive when it's made of plastic

I love the way she positioned it on the table..Lol

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

1 comment:

  1. and the way she's stealthily pointing at it.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account