For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Saturday, 28 September 2013

PHOTO: 2face Idibia Drinking Pure Water After A Hard Day's Work

While other celebrities are posting photos of rolexes, luxury cars, fancy clothes and expensive wine bottles, 2baba is chilling with pure water and he even posted this photo. #humility

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

1 comment:

  1. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. I know something information, to know you can click here
    water cooler
    water delivery

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account