For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Sunday, 15 September 2013

P-diddy Boasts After Losing $1Mill To Rick Ross


American rapper and mogul Diddy lost $1Million dollars yesterday to Rick Ross in the recording studio during a dice game. He posted their agreement on Instagram with the caption "‘I just lost a million dollars. It ain't nothin #SuckMyD**kB***h.’
Rick Ross also instagramed the cheque with caption"‘I had Puff write me a contract for the 1million $ I won from him Rollin dice.’

Well,Pdiddy is worth $580 million and no1 on Forbes richest musicians list, mins $1mill,thats $579 Mill...So It's nathin...Lol. The video diddy loosing the money is on his Instagram page. Watch it HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account