For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

"Nigerian Music is unintelligent. Even Goats Can Dance To Our Music"-Jesse Jagz

Jesse Jagz has undoubtely changed since leaving Chocolate City Records which is home to M.I and Iceprince.The now rastafarian recently gave his opinion on what the Nigerian music industry is today. This is exactly what he said:
“My top 3 artistes in Nigeria are me, me, me. No one works harder than me. I would love to see a lot of my colleagues step up their game....This is not a Kendrick thing. You don’t need Jesus to tell you that Nigerian music is unintelligent. Even Goats can dance to our music. Can Jesse Jagz make Nigeria a better place for Wizkid? Can Wizkid do same too? Let adults do better and let kids party. We need to leave something better for the coming generation” .
In my own opinion i totally agree with Jesse Jagz. Our Nigerian artists keep making the same type of music and it has kinda gotten boring to me. So i totally agree with him and Nigerian artists should come up with genuine stuff

 Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account