For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Sunday, 8 September 2013

M.I Talks About The Controversial Top 10 Rapper's lists And Replies Godwon's Diss

Alot has definitely been happening in the industry. So, yesterday rappers went berserk regarding Notjstok's top 10 talented rappers list.(HERE)Rapper Godwon decided to blast some rappers who made the list.Among them were MI and Sinzu who blasted him back..
..Now MI replied ..like a chairman...talking in parables but only the wise will decode he was talking about the list..

MI's tweets below



Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account