For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Sunday, 8 September 2013

"I Am Not Attracted To An Old B**ch"- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Cossy Orjiakor

There is this gist making the rounds on some blogs that Eedris Abdulkareem went on his knees to beg Cossy Orjiakor for sex after their lewd performance in Bayelsa some couple of months ago. Cossy had since denied the story, according to her:
'' I dont know where they came up with that story ooh. He didnt ask me for sex. Only encouraged me musically and promised to write a song for me...that's all. I have not seen him since then. He is a married man please nobody should put asunder what God has joined together''
But Eedris's curious fans have been quizzing him about the report. Read what he told them below...



Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account