For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Prison Break Star Wentworth Miller Admits He's Gay

Michael Scofield of the hit series Prison Break came out of the closet yesterday admitting he's gay an open letter to the Saint Petersburg Film Festival, rejecting an invitation to attend a premiere there because of Russia's recently-passed anti-gay laws.. Read the letter below...

Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes. However, as a gay man, I must decline.
I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government. The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly.
Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve, I'll be free to make a different choice.
Until then. Wentworth Miller
Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

4 comments:

  1. tell me its a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao..why all these fine boyz be gay

    ReplyDelete
  3. really not so surprised. always suspected him

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF. HE HAS A WIFE AND KIDS.i wonder how they will be feeling. especially his wife

    ReplyDelete

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account