For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Marketers Buy Burna Boy's Album For N10m

According to reports, popular marketer Uba Pacific has bought the rights for Burna boy's L.I.F.E album for N10m. Initially, Uba hesitated paying such a huge sum after considering the fact that this is Burna Boy's first album and its appeal to the general public was unknown. He feels so much relaxed now after selling 40,000 copies of the album the first day alone, a source said. Uba pacific is one of the few marketers who pay artistes well.

Follow me on Twitter: @peter_okhiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account