For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Contact Me For Advert Placement On My Blog

Welcome to my blog .My name is Peter Okhiria(picture above) and i represent my country Nigeria. If you are reading this then you are a potential customer. I would like to advertise for you. I advertise anything and everything; from music, to events to any other thing that could be advertised.  My blog will create a platform where web users from around the world will be able to see your adverts or download your music or video(which ever the case might be). This will also create and increase awareness for what you will be advertising. My charge rates are very cheap. For more info you can call me on (+234)8060094230, add me on blackberry messenger(bbm):21CCE20D or send an e-mail and i will reply it in less than 30 minutes: peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account