For Advert placement, Graphic Design , Website development, or you just want to hear my awesome voice, feel free to Contact me on +2348060094230 or add me up on bbm:21CCE20D | E-Mail: Peter.okhiria@yahoo.com

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Nigerian Singer,Flavor Is Being Sued By Ghanian Artist

Chinedu Okoli a.k.a Flavor is a Nigerian hi-life singer that has entertained us with hit songs like "Nwa Baby" . It seemed life was good for him until Ghanian Singers,Wutah decided to sue him for plagiarizing their product.
The bone of contention in this dilemma is the recently released single by Flavor titled " Kwarikwa ". The Ghanian duo claim the song is a complete replication of their 2008 single,"Kotosa", copying its chorus,beat,rhythm annd tempo.

While flavor's manager,Benjamin has been quiet about the whole issue, Wutah's manager said this in a recent interview:
"This does not come as a surprise to me as I already knew point blank that the material put out by Flavour was an outright plagiarized product of Kotosa. I mean I heard what seemed like Kotosa blasting from the huge speakers in a CD vendor’s shop when Iwas driving to a friend’s home when I visited Nigeria last two months. I was happy and surprised that Kotosa had finally made its way to Nigeria aftermaking hits in Ghana only to hear Flavour’s signatured hi-life voice on the beat! I was disappointed to say the least. I shook my head as I passed by’"..
 What the Ghanian duo is sueing for is still undisclosed but rest assured,i'll be all over it *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Your Thoughts Here. Just "Comment As Anonymous" If You Do Not Have Account